2021 ROZZI - R41/700
Suited for a: 12 - 20 Ton Machine.
Availability: *More due in Nov 2021*
Price: POA + Vat
- Standard Flat top
- R1G Hydraulic Rotator
- Top Eye
- Colmar Square
The Clamshell buckets are hydraulic equipment which are available in two main categories:
- For digging: with vertical cylinders and the profile of the tines is designed to ensure a high penetration.
- For loading: with horizontal cylinders so as to reduce the overall height and geometric design of the tines allows maximum filling. The loading version is used for the movement of earth, sand, gravel, RDF, mud, cereals, coal, fertilizers, industrial and agricultural waste, minerals, etc.
All models can be supplied with or without teeth and equipped with hydraulic rotator. The steelwork and cylinders are made of high quality and durable materials while the blades, which are subject to abrasion, are in wear-resistant steel HB400/500. The pins and the bushings are made of special steel with heat treatment for hardening, so as to ensure a long life even under severe conditions and with poor lubrication
Part of the Railway range:
The railway equipment is constituted by a range of accessories to be installed on road-rail loaders and on cranes for the building and maintenance of railway lines.
As with all Rozzi equipment, they are built with quality steels and high performances cylinders which mount standard safety valves. They can be provided with quick coupling for quick interchangeability of the various equipment or fitted with hydraulic rotators that allow a precise positioning of the load.
The rail range of equipment consists of,
- Clamshell buckets for rubble
- Clamshell buckets for removal of gravel between the sleepers
- Grabs for railway tracks
- Grabs for wooden and cement sleepers
Atlas Technical Services
© 2020 Atlas Technical Services Ltd All rights reserved.
The complete excavator repair service. A UK based company with world wide views.
Atlas Technical Services Theme by Megan.